Monday, July 27, 2009

Telling the train's conductor.

A year worth of thoughts, rants, depression, love, hate; all wrapped up into half an hour. Yeah I've spoken here once or twice, even at this same place, but none were as overdo as this. How can I explain and teach something to a small crowd of people when I've been too selfish and cowardly to do it to people one on one. I've got a hundred things to say that can turn into millions of conversations, but I can only deliver one message. I guess this is what happens when you let your work get backed up. What do I do? I resort to ANY form of letting out information that I can, even if I don't want anyone to read it... ridiculous. I mean seriously that's so crazy it sounds like something a girl would do just to drive a dude insane.

I guess all I'm really doing is planting a seed I can't water it too. Calm down... wuss.

1 comment: